Enhance your remote coaching experience by seamlessly creating, scheduling and sharing Zoom video meetings from within TORSH Talent.
* Only TORSH Talent users in the Admin role who are also Admins for their Organizational Zoom accounts can install Zoom in their TORSH Talent systems.
- Click ‘View’ on the top of your Admin Management Panel
- Navigate to your System Settings.
- Scroll to the section titled ‘Zoom Integration Authentication’ and click on the ‘Go to Zoom App Marketplace’ button. (If your system was created prior to August 2019, contact your TORSH Talent Account Manager to enable Zoom.)
- Click ‘Authorize’ on the Zoom integration page.
- Once directed back to your System Settings page, you will see that the Zoom integration was successfully enabled.
Disabling the Zoom Integration in your Talent System
- Click on the ‘Disable Zoom Integration’ button on your System Settings page in TORSH Talent.
You can re-enable your Zoom integration at anytime by following the steps listed above.
Through this integration, TORSH Talent users can create and schedule Zoom meetings within TORSH Talent. The meetings can be recorded and uploaded to the host’s TORSH Talent account and will be automatically shared with other members on the call.
- A TORSH Talent account
- An Organizational Zoom Account
- For activation: Emails of Talent Admin and Zoom Admin must be identical
- For call initiation: Must have a Zoom Account in your organization AND TORSH Talent email must match Zoom account email
- Accepting calls: TORSH Talent account (do not need a Zoom account)
9am to 5pm CST Mondays to Fridays
Expect a response within one to two business hours
Online Support Request:
To make an online support request, please log in to your TORSH Talent account and click on the question mark icon on your navigation toolbar. Once selected, click ‘Contact Support’ to create a support ticket.
To visit our knowledgebase, please log in to your TORSH Talent account and click on the question mark icon on your navigation toolbar. Once selected, click ‘Help Center.’
You can also visit our FAQs here.