Sharing circles allow you to create groups of colleagues on Talent with whom you frequently share artifacts. When you share artifacts, you can opt to share your artifacts with the users in the sharing circle, rather than individually typing each user’s name. Sharing circles can be created from the Community page or the share window.
- Click on the ‘Community’ heading from the Navigation Bar in Talent.
- At the top of the Community page, click ‘Sharing Circles’
- Click ‘Create New Sharing Circle’
- Click on the pencil icon beside the ‘New Circle’ to edit the name of the sharing circle.
- Use the drop-down menu to select colleagues to add to the sharing circle.
- Once you are done adding colleagues, you will be able to share artifacts with this sharing circle from the share window. You can return to the Community page to edit this sharing circle at any time.
You can also create a Sharing Circle while sharing a video or file. To Create A Sharing Circle from the Share Window:
- Access the Share Window by clicking the orange ‘Share’ button or by clicking on the wheel in the right-hand corner and selecting ‘Share’.
- Select the names of the people you would like to add to a sharing circle
- Click ‘Add Selected Users to a Sharing Circle’
- Click on the drop-down menu beside ‘Select A Circle to Add Users To’
- Choose ‘Create A New Sharing Circle’
- Enter the name for the new sharing circle and click the blue check mark when you are done
- Click ‘Share & Notify’. The next time you share a video in Talent, you will be able to select this sharing circle.