In-Person Observations give users the ability to provide summative feedback on a mentee’s performance. Users can attach videos, documents, images, audio, or exemplars to the observation and give feedback using informal notes or a rubric. Coaches completing the observation can schedule a meeting, add new goals, adjust the mentee’s current goals, and keep a running record of private notes. In-Person Observations function like video and file observations except you can review more than one artifact at a time or keep a running record of notes while observing the mentee.
Articles in this section
- How can I export an observation to a PDF and print my scores?
- How do I archive Observations or Self Assessments?
- How do I customize the columns for details surrounding Observations or Self Assessments?
- How do I filter Observations and Self Assessments?
- How do I provide summative feedback using Coaching Corner?
- How do I restore a deleted Observation or Self Assessment?
- How do I share an Observation or Self Assessment?
- When sharing an artifact that has been observed, how do I include the Completed Observation?
- Where are my pending and completed observations?
- Why is an In-Person Observation useful? How can it be used?