The Exemplar Library showcases examples of best practices for the benefit of all users in a system. Admins and Coaches are the only users who have the ability to add artifacts to the Exemplar Library. If you are in the Admin or Coach role in Talent, then you can add any of the videos or files that you have uploaded to Talent to the Exemplar Library. You can also add any videos or files that other users have shared with you at High Permission. If you do not see the option to add a certain video or file to the Exemplar Library, then you will need to ask the owner of the artifact to change your permission level to High in order for you add it to the Exemplar Library.
Articles in this section
- As a teacher, how can I get my video or file featured in the Exemplar Library?
- As an admin, how do I showcase a collection in the Exemplar Library?
- How can I add a video or file to our Exemplar Library?
- How can I filter the videos and files in my Exemplar Library?
- How can I organize the videos and files in my Exemplar Library?
- How do I bulk add videos and files to the Exemplar Library?
- How do I create an Exemplar Collection?
- How do I feature exemplars in the showcase?
- How do I remove a file from the Exemplar Library?
- What can I put in the Exemplar Library?