Disabling a user prevents the user from logging in to the system, however all of the user's videos and comments are still stored on the platform. At any time, the user can be re-enabled. Deleting a user completely removes the user from the platform and deletes all of the user's videos and comments. The user's content will be soft deleted for 30 days before permanent deletion. Deleting a user frees up a user for the user limit, while disabling a user does not.
Articles in this section
- How can I change an Observer's role in Talent?
- How can I upload a CSV file to create user accounts in bulk?
- How do I add new users?
- How do I buy new licenses?
- How do I change a user's role in Talent?
- How do I delete users?
- How do I manage users?
- How do I resend a Talent invitation to users who haven't activated their accounts?
- How do I send an invite for a user to set up an observer account that won't count against our user limit?
- How do I unlock a user's account?