To change the playback speed of a video, open the video and click on the gear icon on the playback bar beneath the video. You can then select the desired speed you want the video to play at. You can change the speed while the video is playing as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I combine two videos that I have uploaded to TORSH Talent?
- Can I create a copy of my video?
- Can I delete a video that I have uploaded to TORSH Talent?
- How can I change my view of Talent?
- How can I tell if my video has been viewed?
- How do I add multi-word tags to my videos?
- How do I archive videos & files in TORSH Talent?
- How do I attach a video or file to a video?
- How do I change the playback speed of a video?
- How do I clip a video?