Note: This feature is only available in advanced systems.
1. First, locate the Lecture Capture button in the bottom right-hand corner of your Talent homepage.
2. Once the Lecture Capture button is pressed, you will grant permissions and share your screen.
3. Then, Talent will give you a countdown before it begins recording the video.
4. The Lecture Capture will then start and Talent lets you know you that you are recording your screen and webcam in the bottom middle of the page. When you are done, simply click 'Stop Sharing' to end the recording.
You will then receive a notification that the Lecture Capture ended.
5. You are all set! Your new Lecture Capture will show at the top of your Videos & Files page.